Hunting Huber is a limited series where each ally takes a turn hunting a severely disadvantaged Michael Huber in a different game each episode.
The show was teased with a promo on June 9, 2020 after Group Stream Night and went live the next day. Similar to the rollout of Achieve It Yourself! Season 2, the episodes release on Patreon a week early and then subsequently go up for the public.
The idea for the show started from a Punished Bet made on Easy Allies Podcast #95 - January 17th, 2018 where Huber bet Kyle that Far Cry 5 would get a Battle Royale mode. The terms of the bet were simply that "the loser will be hunted" and then "with a Nerf gun" was later added.
Each episode begins with the featured Ally announcing their chosen game to hunt Huber in. Huber must then go through a challenge to determine how disadvantaged he will be in the 10-minute fight and attempt to improve his odds.
Below is the list of episodes to date, including the Punished Bets pilot:
- Hunting Huber - Punished Bets – Huber once bet Kyle that Far Cry 5 would get a Battle Royale mode in 2018. Now Kyle hunts Huber in Halo 2.
- Ian v Huber Alien v Predator – It's the ultimate showdown of The Predator versus a guy with one gun and a hair trigger as Ian hunts Huber in Aliens Vs. Predator!
- Brad v Huber Dark Souls 3 – Will Huber git gud enough to outwit Brad in Dark Souls III?
- Blood v Huber Dead by Daylight – Bloodworth's dastardly doctor has some mental damage to inflict on Huber. Will Huber make it out alive in Dead by Daylight?
- Damiani v Huber Mario Kart 8 – Damiani brings Huber into his domain in Mario Kart 8, will a head start be enough to get Huber out of this traffic jam?