Love & Respect (L&R) is the motto of Easy Allies and its community and represents the type of environment they encourage among its members. Jones has also discussed many times about what the phrase means as a concept on his editorial show Cup of Jones.
It's also the name of the Easy Allies Podcast segment where the panel responds to messages sent by Patrons, usually involving heavy discussion topics or just a random game, depending on their mood at the time.
Love & Respect was originally the name of a segment from GameTrailers' podcast GT Time, in which the panel answered user-submitted questions. It started with Rufus playing his melody, and the panel chanting "love and respect" during its final notes.
It debuted in one of its last episodes, and it replaced the old segment "Well You're The One Who Started This Conversation!" due to the name's negative implications. However, both segments served the same purpose of discussing topics sent by fans. The segment found its way onto the Easy Allies Podcast along with Rufus where they have remained until this day. The segment has also been featured prominently in special Love & Respect only episodes.
L&R-only Podcast Episodes
- Easy Allies Podcast #36 - November 23rd 2016
- Easy Allies Podcast #40 - December 21st 2016
- Easy Allies Podcast #52 - March 22nd 2017
- Easy Allies Podcast #69 - July 19th 2017
- Easy Allies Podcast #194 - All L&R Special - 12/27/19
- Easy Allies Podcast - 2020 Patron Party - L&R Bonus Episode - Oct 23, 2020
- Easy Allies Podcast #246 - December 25, 2020
Love & Respect also became a popular Easy Allies Twitch emote to represent the mantra of Chat as well as a common intro and outro message during streams.
Backdoor Shady Deals • Beauty Bois • Bit