Patron Party 2020 was a special week-long event that took place from October 19-24, 2020. As a thank you for all the support they received throughout 2020, they announced Patron Party on October 1, 2020 with plans for new show premieres, additional bonuses to existing Patreon reward tiers, and an 8-hour live stream.They also posted an announcement video thanking the Patrons and community.
New show premieres during Patron Party included The Gen That Was, Mini-Game Champions, and the Patreon-exclusive Show and Tell. During the 8-hour livestream marathon, it was also announced that Huber would be getting his revenge in a second season of Hunting Huber.
Despite removing Patreon goals in 2019 during the Phase 4 Announcements, they also provided a point of reference for what different levels of support will allow them to do in the future. While not hard lines in the sand like previous Patreon goals, it paints a picture of what they are working towards even at a slower pace.
- $40K per month - This is essentially a healthy baseline for Easy Allies as you know it. They’ll be able to keep moving forward at a steady pace, continuing to develop content and shows and making incremental improvements as we go.
- $45K per month - At this level they'll be able to upgrade gear sooner than later, ensuring that all of our team are able to take advantage of next-gen at launch. That means having up-to-date PCs and capture equipment at home as well as in the studio when we return. They'll also be able to explore more significant investments like a new look for some of our core graphics and logos.
- $50K per month - If they get back up to $50K, they'll be able to make significant improvements to the studio, bringing it up to the full vision we’ve had for it, including workstations in the office, additional sound-proofing to do late night events without bothering the neighbors, and more. They'll also have the resources to seriously consider bringing in support staff to handle areas they are weaker in and to help them take Easy Allies even further.
On the first day of Patron Party, they announced the schedule and perks for the week of celebration.
Monday October 19th:
- 10:00 AM - Cup of Jones - Patrons $1 and up
- 12:00 PM - The Gen That Was premiere - Public on YouTube
- 2:00 PM - Show and Tell: Bloodworth’s Newspaper Articles - Patrons $1 and up
- 3:00 PM - Show and Tell: Ben’s Amano Art Book - Patrons $1 and up
- 4:00 PM - Community Showcase Rerun - Public on Twitch, going overnight as we replay the last 7 episodes from our Community Showcase submissions, celebrating the amazing creativity of patrons at our $10 tier during 2020.
Tuesday October 20th:
- 9:00 AM - Brandon’s Farewell to the Garage Video - Public on YouTube
- 10:00 AM - Show and Tell: Don’s 3DS Photos - Patrons $1 and up
- 11:00 AM - Show and Tell: Bloodworth’s Figurines - Patrons $1 and up
- 12:00 PM - Show and Tell: Isla’s Synths - Patrons $1 and up
- 1:30 PM - Double Stream Team - Public on Twitch, selection submitted by Stream Team tier. 2 regular episodes back-to-back.
- 6:00 PM - Group Stream Night - Jackbox Party Pack 7 - Public on Twitch
Wednesday October 21st:
- 9:00 AM - Mini-Game Champions premiere - Public on YouTube, more details for patrons $1 and up when the show launches.
- 10:00 AM - Show and Tell: Brad’s Game Soundtracks - Patrons $1 and up
- 11:00 AM - Show and Tell: Damiani’s Signed GBA - Patrons $1 and up
- 12:00 PM - Home Office Tours - Patrons $1 and up
- 1:00 PM - Mike & Mike - Public on Twitch
- 6:00 PM - Reaction Shots Film Club Watch Party - Patrons $7 and Up
Thursday October 22nd:
- 9:00 AM - Spoiler Mode: The Mandalorian Season 1 - Patrons $1 and up
- 10:00 AM - Huber Syndrome - Public on YouTube
- 11:00 AM - Show and Tell: Brandon’s WoW Statue - Patrons $1 and up
- 12:00 PM - Show and Tell: Bloodworth’s Virtual Boy - Patrons $1 and up
- 1:00 PM - Bonus Blood Pact - Patrons $1 and up
- 4:00 PM - Fiasconauts - Early Access for Patrons $5 and up
Friday October 23rd:
- 9:00 AM - Show and Tell: Huber’s PC Game Collection - Patrons $1 and up
- 10:00 AM - Show and Tell: Bloodworth’s eReader - Patrons $1 and up
- 11:00 AM - Easy Allies Podcast - Early Access for Patrons $5 and up
- 12:00 PM - Ben’s Weekly Stream - Public on Twitch
- 2:00 PM - Bonus Easy Allies Podcast Love & Respect Episode - Public on YouTube with submissions from Patrons $5 and Up
- 4:00 PM - All Fan Mail - This month, patrons $50 and up will get fan mail from every ally, not just one of them.
- 11:45 PM - 2 Minutes of Don Turning Around on Green Screen - Patrons $1 and up
Saturday October 24th:
- 12-8 PM - Patron Party Marathon - Public on Twitch, including*:
- 12:00 PM - Fall Guys
- 1:00 PM - Uno
- Uplay server issues, played Jackbox Party Pack 7 instead
- 2:00 PM - Dead By Daylight
- 4:30 PM - Tiermaker
- 6:00 PM - Among Us
- And their personal highlights from 2020
- 9:00 PM - Easy Update - Public on YouTube
*Spelunky 2 was originally part of the schedule but was replaced with an additional hour of Dead By Daylight due to ongoing online multiplayer issues with the game.