Following the global pandemic and stay-at-home order, Brad's home internet improved to begin solo streams. After the first few streams, he settled into a weekly Sunday afternoon schedule.
Below are the list of games Brad has replayed to date. In both The Wind Waker and Breath of the Wild, Brad started a new playthrough on a harder difficulty.
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
- Hero Mode – Enemies deal double damage and Hearts do not appear.
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- No hard mode available.
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Master Mode – Most enemies and bosses are powered up, stronger golden enemies are introduced, enemies and treasure chests may appear being held by Sky Octoroks that contain strong and rare weapons, the protection from getting killed in one hit by power attacks is no longer present.
Below is the list of streams to date.
|Part 1 – Join Brad as he sets sail on his quest to save Hyrule. (May 10, 2020)|
|Part 2 – Brad continues his journey and tackles Forbidden Woods and the Tower of the Gods. (May 15, 2020)|
|Part 3 – Brad gets the Master Sword and dives into the Earth Temple. (May 18, 2020)|
|Part 4 – Brad finishes his Wind Waker HD playthrough. (May 25, 2020)|
|Part 1 – Brad collects the three Spiritual Stones and gets the Master Sword. (May 31, 2020)|
|Part 2 – Brad journeys through Hyrule and conquers the forest and fire temples. (June 7, 2020)|
|Part 3 – Brad gets the Biggoron's Sword, gets lost in the Water Temple and defeats Bongo Bongo in the Shadow Temple. (June 14, 2020)|
|Part 4 – Brad's journey comes to an end as he defeats Ganondorf and saves Hyrule. (June 21, 2020)|
|Part 1 – Brad begins his long journey through Breath of the Wild's Master Mode. (June 21, 2020)|
|Part 2 – Brad explores the western region of Hyrule and visits some towns along the way. (June 28, 2020)|
|Part 3 – Link learns more of his past with Mipha and ventures to other unexplored regions. (July 5, 2020)|